• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. MTPOCKITS

Stupid question i think, help please.

Here what my 1993 945t is doing, ive had the car about a year now problem then is the same as now. In the morning it fires right up, after setting at work for 10 hour it turns over about 6 times before it fires up. What Gives. I have done the head gasket, injectors, maf, o2, iac, tbi, compleat...
  2. MTPOCKITS

mbc or ebc & 15-20 lb gauge, need idea's

im looking for a set up i can control in the car, yes i no there are alot out there so im going to turbobricks for the correct answer. 1993 945, 3"exhaust, cold air intake, 15g. thanks mt.
  3. MTPOCKITS

2 Question 1 Post, Need Pictures & Answers

Replaced the air filter with a cone filter tonight, it spools up real quick and the boost went up 2-3 pounds more on normal driving. This is correct right. Also please post some pictures of your air cleaner setup. This is just a start, heat shield next. Thanks kirk
  4. MTPOCKITS

15g turbo question.

Stock motored 954t, 3 inch exhaust, k&n, getting ready to bolt on a new 15g turbo, What pressure to use for every day driving. And what is the waist gate set at from the factory. thanks kirk
  5. MTPOCKITS

No More Shake's Or Vibrations 95% Gone

Made this today after seeing some on the forum.
  6. MTPOCKITS

Im Exhausted In More Way's Than One.

Im Exhausted In More Way's Than One. Picture's Inside Dropped My Wagon Off At My Mufffer Shop Today, Me And The Owner Have Been Friend For Years. He Had All Day To Do It. Well He Had One Of His Worker Do It Today, Boy I Wish I Was There Today. Set Up Is 3", Rear Muffler Is A Walker Dynamax...
  7. MTPOCKITS

Something Differant, Yes, No Maybe

8. MTPOCKITS

Will This Fit A 1993 945t

just wanted to no if this will fit a 945t, still want ac to work, anyone got one. thanks kirk
  9. MTPOCKITS

Questions For The Volvo Gods

I have 1993 945 that is running sweet, 10 lb boost, no cat, k&n, mbc. This is a daily driver only, what im looking for is to make what i have better allround. Heres my questions. Im going to be running a 3" system all the way back.{what will be the best mufflers to use to keep it quiet, NO...
  10. MTPOCKITS

S70 Or 850 Seats In A 940, Anyone Done This

FRONT SEATS THAT IS. A little help please.
  11. MTPOCKITS

Goodbuy Hydra's Hello Borbet's

BEFORE AFTER
  12. MTPOCKITS

Tell Me The Differance In A Turbo Mount And A Na Motor Mount

My 1993 945 Need Engine Mounts, Just Want To No The Differance. Thanks
  13. MTPOCKITS

Anyone Have These Wheel On There Car.

were they straight from the factory and are the round, any pictures on a 945 wagon. thanks kirk these hydro's will be for sale soon. $275.00 shipped.
  14. MTPOCKITS

Code 231, Self-ajusting Oxygen Sensor Not Operating, Any Ideas.

ive had some problems with my car lately, had my mechanic here at volvo look at it, i got all kinda answers but none were correct. none of them checked for codes. tonight i did and here is what i got. 231 bad oxygen sensor or bad connection, its only a month old. any ideas. thanks
  15. MTPOCKITS

Help Please, Help Please, 1993 945 Turbo

ok heres the deal, im the parts manager here at a volvo dealership in florida, my wifes 945 turbo has ran 100% for the past 5 month we have owened it, i replace the following because i wanted to not because it needed it, plugs. wires, cap & rotor, iac, maf, oxgen sensor, all hoses, all brakes...
  16. MTPOCKITS

Anyone Made A Heat Shield 2 Keep Heat Away From The Ac Condisor And Lines

Anyone Made A Heat Shield 2 Keep Heat Away From The Ac DRYER & LINES It Would Have To Help, ON THE TURBO CARS
  17. MTPOCKITS

Ac Question, Works When It Wants To.

1993 940 Wagon, I Have Checked All The Electrical Parts Outside, All Is Connected And Working Like It Should Be. When It Working Its Working Great, But It Has A Mind Of Its Own, Only Work When It Wants To. Any Ideas. OK SOMETIMES WHEM YOU TURN IT ON IT TAKES ANYWARE FROM 1 TO 5 MINUTS TO COME...
  18. MTPOCKITS

BEFORE & AFTER

19. MTPOCKITS

Manual Boost Control Question.

i have 1993 940 turbo wagon, this wagon is in 100% working condition, normal running around town and 3/4 throttle, boost gauge only goes just past the middle. now i installed a mbc valve and ajusted it to go about 3/4 the way on the gauge. boy what a differance, any idea what boost this is, not...
  20. MTPOCKITS

Three Questions For You, Please Read.

What spray can color comes the closest to matching the silver on a hydra wheel. How does one make the cooling fan work when car is turned on all the time. P.S. i have no cooling problem, just want it to be workable at the track. Manual boost control, can this be used for a daily driver...
Back