• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. 8

Mod Advice

I have a stock 88' 740 Turbo, anyone have any suggestions as to what to do to it?
  2. 8

Rims

Any suggestions as to what rims I should get for my 740 Turbo Sedan?
  3. 8

Turbo Problem

I have a 740 Turbo, and the turbo seems non-responsive. I can not hear it, nor does the needle ont he gauge move often or in large amounts. Any Help is Appreciated, Thanks, Scott
  4. 8

Blown Fuse

I recently found that my #5 fuse (clock, radio, interiorlights) on my 740 was blown. I put in another new fuse and i blew as well. I tried it a few more times each with new fuses and it blew whenever I put any jolt through it, such as opening the door to have the lights go on. Any clue what I...
  5. 8

Engine Looks

Does anyone know how to get a 740 to look nice under the hood? I mean, let's face it, they're not the best lookin. (pref. less expensive...)
  6. 8

740 BodyKit

Where can I find a bodykit for a 88 740 Sedan? Would I be able to easily mount an 850 body kit on instead? Thanks, Scott
  7. 8

Strut Bars

I'm trying to tune my '88 740 Turbo and I was wondering if there are any strut bars available? And where do I get them? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Scott
Back