• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. F

Front suspension options for wider rims

Has anyone done a hoop setup just cut the strut tower out? I've got an 85 245 5.0 T5 I'm building and want to finish the look off with some 05ish mustang rims I believe these are 17x7.5. From the looks of it I will be hitting the spring perch on the strut and this is with the tire spaced out...
  2. F

Trans issues?

Well my little 85 wagon takes me back and forth to work daily 120miles round trip. Today I hop in go to lunch and it didn't want to shift into 2nd just rode Rpms up to about 5k then I let off it seemed to go into third. I stopped at a stop sign and fiddled with the shifter pipped in down into...
  3. F

85 sits for three days now wont start...

Well gents I picked up an 85 245 off the good ole craigslist about two months ago and I'm absolutely in love with this damn car. $500 for a non runner with a dirty MAF little cleaner and it's been driving perfect since. Was a beautiful primer grey when purchased now it's hunter green "rattle can...
Back