• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. P

2 instead of 4

my car seems to be running on 2 cylindres instead of the four it was intended to run on. what do I check besides plugs? -desperate
  2. P

Best turbo ?

What's the best bolt on turbo when money is an object, going larger than stock of course. let's go with all the engines here so we've got a nice reference page but just to explain, I have a 90 760 turbo and I'm interested in putting a larger turbo on it with out spending a ton of money.
  3. P

1st steps to increasing boost.

didnt see anything like this. I've got a stock '90 760T. what are the first steps to increasing my boost? not a huge jump but noticeable.
  4. P

Allison ignition

Would system replace the stock one in my '90 760? would be an improvement?
  5. P

So I'm doing 120 down the turnpike.........

Yeah, so I'm buzzing down the highway at 120 and realize my speedo only goes to 120 but I'm going faster than that. What now? can I get a speedo with more numbers from another volvo? or do I have to get an external pod?
  6. P

thoughts on IPD turbo exhaust

anyone ever use it? is it any good?
  7. P

rare stuff

I found a couple of these at the house and then I found a set of these Mudflaps at the house as well. my ROund is gonna be lookin' sweet if I ever get around to running it again
  8. P

2nd Muffler?

Will it really help if I take this sucker off? Will it be a noticeable difference? I really am concerned with the extra noise, if any, once I take off the rear one. this is on my 760 turbo
  9. P

High Performance Oil Filter

"Performance Gold Oil Filter, Long Life Resin Impregnated Filtration, High Flow, High Performance, 1" Welded Nut For Easy Removal With Wrench" ^^^That's the ad. this one only costs about 9 bucks. So, is it worth it? do you really see better performance or maybe it's just better for my engine...
  10. P

transmission problems

My '90 760 turbo is having problems with the transmission. problems like it wont shift until about 4-4,500 RPMs and on top of that it wont shift into 4th at all. earlier today it stayed in 1st until I found a loose cable under the hood(see pic) that cable was completely off the pulley. after...
  11. P

What the heck is this?

What is this thing. I took it off of my non-operable volvo to replace the one that broke on my driver, but I have no idea what it is or if it's even important.
  12. P

Im a blank canvas

I've owned volvos as long as I've been driving, and they have been turbos for the most part, but I know next to nothing about turbo modifications. I've been told all sorts of things by people who have never been under the hood of a volvo, but I want to hear from the experts. I guess you can call...
  13. P

frankenstein turbo

I've heard that taking the Garret t3 innards and putting them in the housing for a t4 will give you the best of both worlds. true?
Back