• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. jc740t

Anyone have Voxx wheels from Discount Tire?

I am going to match these or a set of Ronal Spiders with my new BF Goodrich G-Force TA KDW-2's. 225 45 16's
  2. jc740t

What wing should I go with?

Not looking for real big bling, just something to compliment the look. I have no idea where to start. Thanks for the help. :)
  3. jc740t

Best process for getting stainless to shine?

Put a full custom 3" catback on last week. The exhaust end has a bit of decoloration. I bought some stuff to clean it, but has anyone done this before and maybe sanded first,etc...?
  4. jc740t

Windshield Wiper issue - HELP

Given the crap roads here in CT this time of year this issue is now high on the list.... When I try to get my windshield wiper cleaners to shoot water it dribbles out like an old man taking a leak! :badboy: It happens on both sides. What might this be and how do I check/replace.... Thanks.
  5. jc740t

What is stock steering wheel size on 87 760 turbo?

Need something smaller. Looking at 14" but not sure how that stacks up against stock bus wheel!
  6. jc740t

Custom exhaust shop?

Looking for one in Central to Northern CT? If you know someone personally it would be much better :)
  7. jc740t

Changing a steering wheel?

When I bought my car it had a small Grant GT aftermarket steering wheel. I have the original and would like to replace it because I cannot see the speedo or tach properly. What are the steps to do this?
  8. jc740t

15" steel wheels on 760?

I would like to know if volvo 15" steels will fit on my 87 760. This is for snow tire use. I currently have 16's for 3 seasons. I was just told that 15's will not fit, and would interfere with the calipers? Thanks.
  9. jc740t

This look OK for winter tires?

Currently running Kuhmo 205/55 16 For winter thinking of Wintercraft 205/70 15 studded
  10. jc740t

New Pics: Exhaust, Engine, Interior

How do you like the new chrome pipe? (Link in sig)
  11. jc740t

What helps pass emmissions?

I forgot what you put in the engine to help pass the test.... Going tomorrow so dont want to mess up.
  12. jc740t

trouble shoot a cooling fan?

My cooling fan is not going on at all. That is the bad news. The car is not heating up, even with the a/c on for a while. That is the good news. I am concerned it is just a matter of time and situation when I overheat, and Murphy's Law kicks in. I believe I need to 1. Check the fuse. 2...
  13. jc740t

How to fix 760 front seat?

Like most, my 760 front seat electronics do not work. Can I get some input on what to look for and tips on getting the seat out if I need to.
  14. jc740t

Why did this happen?

Today I ran into a bank to use the ATM. Left my kids in the car with the AC going. Ran out after 5 minutes. They had just turned off the AC, so I turned it back on. Within seconds I heard a loud screetch and smoke started seeping out from the hood. I turned off the AC and it stopped. Now, I was...
  15. jc740t

My new 760 5.0

Just got back from driving this pup to Connecticut from Indiana. That is 7 states in 12 hours. 1 blown radiator hose, altenator and battery later, I am back! It has a 93 5.0 engine, new tranny, and is in very good shape. Interesting mix of volvo and mustang parts.... another learning adventure...
  16. jc740t

Brake Upgrade?

Looking for a strong upgrade to handle added power.
  17. jc740t

turbo on 5.0 conversion?

I am picking up an 87 760 GLE 5.0 conversion this week. It was a Converse job. Has anyone added a turbo to these engines? If so, where might I look?
  18. jc740t

when should fans kick on?

My 92 740T wagon fans have been kicking on a lot lately. I bought the car in the winter so I don't have experience in warmer weather. It has not been hot here (65-80). This might be normal but I dont know. The coolant is maintained regularly, although there appears to be a very small leak...
  19. jc740t

Any ideas for replacing this grille?

Any ideas for replacing this front aero piece? http://ipdusa.com/ClassifiedViewPhoto.aspx?PhotoName=ClassifiedAdPhotos\volvo%20front.jpg p.s. decided not to sell.
  20. jc740t

Anyone have or know of these?

BRAND NEW MONROE "SENSA-TRAC S" SERIES. They are selling on ebay or like $49 bucks. Ad says "SPECIAL S SERIES MATCHED SET UNLIKE OTHERS THESE ARE MANUFACTURED AND CALIBRATED AS A PAIR ! NOT THE RUN OF THE MILL ! THIS IS THE BEST PAIR YOU CAN BUY !"
Back