• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. C

Going To Junkyard Tomorrow, What to look for?

Im going to the junkyard with a friend tomorrow, their inventory says they have two 244s and one 760Turbo-Intercooler, was wondering if there is anything to look for that may be beneficial to my car/ hard to get if my car needs it? Can I take the turbo out of the 760 for a potential +t in the...
  2. C

240 Can someone tell me what I messed up? Is this a fuel line? 93 245

Just noticed this: https://imgur.com/a/DPvkOYU 1993 Volvo 245 I believe it happened the last time I drove the car which was this morning. Car is now in the driveway. Is that a broken fuel line? Im being cautious because I don't know a ton about these cars/ don't want to mess anything else up...
  3. C

Performance Exhaust System For Non Turbo 245 1993

I'm looking to get a new exhaust for my 1993 Volvo 245(non turbo). So far it seems my only options are from IPD(thats all I could really find). There is the sport exhaust and high flow exhaust. The high flow is $150 more but I don't really know which one to get? Was wondering if anyone has...
  4. C

Want to Lower My 93 240. Any Input?

Hey, I want to lower my 1993 volvo 240 WAGON. Was wondering if anyone had some input on this, looking at all options. If anyone knows the cheapest springs/kits? Mid tier springs/kits? Best Springs/Kits? Most Expensive? Cut Springs??? Alternative ways to lower it? Looking for any input/tips on...
  5. C

240 93 Volvo 240 Master Cylinder Replacement Question

I have a 1993 Volvo 240 Wagon WITH ABS and it needs a new master cylinder. My issue is that its very hard to find a MC replacement with ABS for cheap. Can I replace my MC with a non ABS version such as this...
Back