• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

940 eftersom rallybil

I then got my lift installed at home soooo. I swapped out the broken g80 3.73 diff for a nice working g80 4.10 from a parts car. Also found out my front cross member has a few cracks.

So with the whole phobucket deal I haven’t been taking many pictures. The stock 13c gave up so I hodgepodged a turbo from crap I had laying around from a Mitsubishi truck. It got the 13c exhaust housing and wheel but the td04-4 truck cartridge, compressor. It work good as a temporary when I can get a different turbo. Hopefully going to be putting on a simple gt2871 on it. I’m also slowly worked my on a front mid travel shock solution but I’ve got other projects to tackle when the Volvo still “works”

I need to figure out a radiator and intercooler mount soulution as neither will stay where they’re supposed to anymore. Also need to replace the front struts again and make the front bumps stop it a little sooner as to not blow the valving out of the strut when it botttoms out. Other than that it still runs and drivers great. Needs some love and a good stage 0 again but I’ve been tossing around the idea of parting and crushing or selling it whole. Unfortunately the rear suspension is worth more than the whole car.

Back