• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HUB's 1968 122s Wagon Project

Good evening everyone,

Tonight I mounted the oil pressure unit and found the location of my oil feed line. Will get fittings and everything for it later this week. Oil pressure unit clears the after market manifold.
9T1ME2hl.jpg

Thanks,

Last edited:
Morning Everyone,

Not much to report. Picked up a spare block thanks to Mopar318! Didn't really need one, but could beat the price. Haha. I took it apart and was amazed how well it look on the inside for having 300k on it. I'll drop this off at the machine shop sometime for them to work on. This will be setup as another turbo setup and just keep it on a stand as a back up.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Morning Everyone,

Got the modified oil pump back yesterday. Went ahead and put it in, along with new gasket, oil pan, and rear main seal.

Of course, you can't start any project or work without a good beer and cigar.

LqN2uY2l.jpg

Finished pump on the left. The right one was the "test" pump we used.
K5uj2Eml.jpg

2NinALIl.jpg

EuVnRdXl.jpg

ESN74k9l.jpg

I had to remove the engine from the stand to install the rear main seal. Could of done with the motor still on the stand, but wouldn't of been able to torque the bolts. This was my "solution." haha.
hZnUffTl.jpg

pO3I4xUl.jpg

EZqoRlpl.jpg

Thanks,

Last edited:
Evening Everyone,

Not much to report. Been cleaning the front end to get it bolted back in. Got the alternator on.
4dadRCzl.jpg

Thanks,

Last edited:
I think I have powder coated everything I could. All pulleys are powder coated with the exception being the underdrive pulley. If it's small enough to fit in my toaster oven, I'll media blast it and powder coat it.

Thanks,

Good evening everyone,

Not much to report. Been slow going.

Start working on the fuse panel. Not done and not sure I'll go this route.
d6pB0ral.jpg

Removed the front brake lines since I had put unions in. Order a nickel- copper 3/16 lines and will put those in without the unions. Should be easy to do with no front end in or engine. Lol.
gOdId8Ol.jpg

Also cut down a manifold to start the planning stages of the new intake manifold setup.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Evening everyone,

A few small updates to report.

Media blasted the manifold and had it milled down.

Got nickel copper brake line for the front and put the front suspension back in.
Hl6iopAl.jpg

jm0Bvjwl.jpg

DiZSfM8l.jpg

u8eVutCl.jpg

Very determined to find a motor mount that works. Will do a test fit this weekend.
RpFyfWwl.jpg

Thanks,

Last edited:
Back