• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2017: Sept. 28-Oct. 1

Hah, on the way back to the lodge Mr Bill passed me on a straight because the gassy exhaust got a bit old after a while. It gurgles and coughs and runs rich in sharp corners for some reason, related to fuel sloshing around in the float bowls.

Seems like just about every road in that area is just all corners, all the time. So much fun.

It smells great for ten minutes. Then it's terrible.

hahaha good times. there's brake dust clots on the rear of the R, don't have much for expectation on those pads I just installed (and they didn't really get much of a workout up there, I kept my shenanigans and driving to a relative minimum)

I tell you what guys I had a great time and I know Sarah enjoyed it.. Its great to meet up with someone I haven't seen in years and its like no time has passed at all. Thanks Jared for organizing this event and thanks to Bayleigh for giving him the time to put it together.. Thanks again Wren for spending most of your time in the kitchen keeping us so well fed.. Excited about next year and meeting up with all of you guys again soon.

-Sam

22049878_10155498791625289_3325995092957928529_n.jpg

22046447_10155498794825289_9097212336620029762_n.jpg

It smells great for ten minutes. Then it's terrible.

Much like Wren's chili.

I tell you what guys I had a great time and I know Sarah enjoyed it.. Its great to meet up with someone I haven't seen in years and its like no time has passed at all. Thanks Jared for organizing this event and thanks to Bayleigh for giving him the time to put it together.. Thanks again Wren for spending most of your time in the kitchen keeping us so well fed.. Excited about next year and meeting up with all of you guys again soon.

-Sam

Happy to do it.

Thanks Jared for organizing this event and thanks to Bayleigh for giving him the time to put it together..

Indeed, Bayleigh is the unsung heroine of Mountain Meet. She and Jared put in a lot of time/effort before everyone shows up. Many thanks to them.

Last edited:
Indeed, Bayleigh is the unsung heroine of Mountain Meet. She and Jared put in a lot of time/effort before everyone shows up. Many thanks to them.
This.

Jared is a very lucky guy to have a wife that puts up with and helps out with this sort of thing.

Also, chubby baby Gant is absolutely beautiful.
Good job you two.

Back