• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My Daily Whip

Well it's going on the dyno VERY soon.

Got away from for real quick so pulled in for another try :p

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4t0lmuY31Eg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not to hijack, but I have a PPI PCX 2400 amp and I love it but I was wondering if you knew anything about them. I kinda wanna sell it because I don't need anything this big. :lol:

Also how hare Hertz speakers? Once I get my car's turbo's oil lines converted to braided and redo the previous owner's hack job of the power locks I'm gonna probably put a sound system in it. How do they compare to Bostons or Alpines?

Here's a little teaser of what is lurking under the hood these days:
IMG_20110322_135044.jpg

It was on the lift when I took the picture... So I was just holding my phone as high as I could.

Proper photoshoot will be conducted once things are completely wrapped up.

Not to hijack, but I have a PPI PCX 2400 amp and I love it but I was wondering if you knew anything about them. I kinda wanna sell it because I don't need anything this big. :lol:

Also how hare Hertz speakers? Once I get my car's turbo's oil lines converted to braided and redo the previous owner's hack job of the power locks I'm gonna probably put a sound system in it. How do they compare to Bostons or Alpines?

It's a good amp.

I REALLY like the hertz subs. Hmm Mids and tweets have similar sonics compared to Quarts. I need a new deck to tune the system properly and I think that will wake the mids and tweets up....I hope.

I have an affinity for bostons though. Great midrange with nice subtle highs.

Jonathan

Awww....2.5l turbo 8v! I see where this dyno challenge is going:) we should meet up at my dyno day......compare curves!

Back