• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

August 18th Volvo Meet in NJ

89_740Turbo

Hey everyone,

I was thinking about setting up a meet in NJ. Reason being is there is a lot of us in NJ, NY, PA and DE, so NJ would be a good meeting point.

I want to see if there is enough interest in it and if there is, we can plan for August 18th which is a Saturday. Would anyone be interested?

N vs S is relative in NJ. Whole lotta people consider anything south of 195 to be south jersey and a whole lotta people south of 70 consider everything north of it to be a different state.

South jersey does have several dynos... atco dragway now that Englishtown is no more... and the NJ Motorsports park.

I'm in. I admit I prefer southern. lol. Anyone that wants to meet here then caravan to where we have he meet is welcome. I'm at a area where both PA and NJ Turnpikes are and 295 as well as not far from the above mentioned 70 and 195. I think the motorsports park is about an hour or so south of me..atco about 40 minutes.

There are also lots of nice public parks and I don't mind going to get a permit at one in town if we want to meet in this area. Then people can drink, or bbq, fly kites, whatever is allowed with the group permit. I do prefer something like Atco or millville though.

Long ago we had VCOA meets at allaire State park right off of 195 near the parkway.

Would love to see the 242 Mike!

Last edited:
Hi folks. We talked about this and it looks like we will just have a small get together at a local diner in this area. It is the Westhampton family diner on rte 541 in Westhampton NJ. Easy access to all major highways and what not. I will be there at 11 am and hang till 1pm. You can have a good diner lunch or breakfast and we will plan a bigger meet at another time.

I have a few places and times in mind for a bigger meet and wanted to talk it over with the folks who show up on Saturday.

Hope to see you at the diner on Saturday. Please pm me if you have a question or want directions from me.

Hi folks. We talked about this and it looks like we will just have a small get together at a local diner in this area. It is the Westhampton family diner on rte 541 in Westhampton NJ. Easy access to all major highways and what not. I will be there at 11 am and hang till 1pm. You can have a good diner lunch or breakfast and we will plan a bigger meet at another time.

I have a few places and times in mind for a bigger meet and wanted to talk it over with the folks who show up on Saturday.

Hope to see you at the diner on Saturday. Please pm me if you have a question or want directions from me.

I ran across some other enthusiast online from other websites so ill send them the information as well!

5xug.jpg

I called the diner and let them know at least 25 people are going to show. I know it may be more so on Friday I will check in with the diner again to firm things up with them. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Back