• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Turbine Wheel

Currently I have a 11 blade turbine wheel on my TD04HL-20T. I?m wondering if it?s worth trying a 9 blade turbine wheel? I think I have the turbo pretty maxed out with my setup.

I have one in my 20T hybrid turbo. Unfortunatelly I don't have comparison before/after as I swapped dircetly from 14T to 20Tcnc w 9blade shaft.

What HP are you making with your hybrid? What is your setup? How it spools?

Just hoping to try to pull little more power out of it after reading about the 9 blade. I can upgrade the wheel for about 150 with balance.

A Gt28 or Gt30 looks nice if I decide to upgrade but I just bought a new TVS Supercharger for my other ride so it’s on the wait list.

My guess would be around 240-250whp according to my time/trap speed and car weight. Probably about 300 crank. The turbo spools great and is really quick to highway speeds. I just want bit more out of it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9KLONvz32l4

Setup..
B230FT , 3 angle valve grind head and radius stock exhaust valves. Ipd turbo cam. 3300 stall Aw72L with accumulator mod, 3” exhaust, ebay intercooler, 80 lb injectors, E85 chip set running 25 psi.340LPH Pump on E85.

Last edited:
Back