• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone Have 240 Guage Cluser Wiring Diagram?

Hello everyone, my gauge cluster recently stoped working and I want to see if it?s a wiring problem and see if I find any broken wires as opposed to going and buying a cluster and that not be the issue. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for a 1993 240 gauge cluster (like from the green books)? Thanks.

Hiper... you happen to know any good/best practices for testing gauge clusters and/or why one would go completely dead?

Pate was over my house the other weekend to steal parts off of my parts car. He's got a project on his hands heh...

Check the obvious stuff first. Make sure it's got good power and ground connections and that none of the terminals have spread open. If that's not it, check the PC board for any burnt tracks.

Pate mentioned that this was the ground pin in the main cluster. The connector had widened itself out. He saw on another thread that someone had the same issue so he got in there and crimped it a bit tighter and boom... working cluster.

Back