• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Kenny's 1990 740 GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot damn, man. Good to hear that you're OK and it was a good thing you were not out there alone.

That must be quite the blow after all this work, and at the same time what a dramatic ending this was. Now that the car is dead, it will surely forever be the stuff of legends.

Rock on.

i look forward to a few months of no ****-talking from kenny.

Man that sucks, just read through the thread. Bummer man :-( Glad to hear you guys are alright.

i look forward to a few months of no ****-talking from kenny.

Man that sucks, just read through the thread. Bummer man :-( Glad to hear you guys are alright.

please. none of you have even demonstrated the means to even approach that. I don't need the car to talk ****.

there will be one more post from me and then we can close this thread. Me and sam just got out of the hospital.

just saw the couple pics of scattered parts on sam's facebook. just looking at the picture of one of the wheels and how it broke, yall are definitely lucky to be alive and unhurt.

yeah, this is no joke.
the car:

124533102.jpg

124533103.jpg

124533104.jpg

124533105.jpg

124533106.jpg

124533107.jpg

124533108.jpg

124533109.jpg

124533110.jpg

124533112.jpg

124533113.jpg

[/fin]

16V No bendies? ok maybe some bendies.

Looks like your fuel pump mounting survived

Good ole volvo, crumple zones gone... passenger compartment relatively intact.

Whats your plan for the shell? Gonna get it back and strip any thing good or just take stuff where its at now and let it get disposed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back