• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

'98 Volvo S90 Executive

Hi

Nice very nice.

All I want is to have a chance at buy a late 960/S90 Without A Cream/light gray interior

This seem to be the only coloured interior Australian late 960/S90 seem to come with
6758469.jpg

Man, I've seen one royal in aus, and it's got 400,000km's on the clock and has the more basic rear seat..

I'd love one though, with a 760 rear :p

That is a sweet car.

NO

Keep it stock and maintain it meticulously. In 20 years that thing will be a classic young Volvo enthusiasts will be drooling over.

Theres no harm in putting a set of wheels on that thing. thats easy to change back. A set of Tritons on that would be tits ala peter's 960 t6

I used to drive Caddy and lincoln limos back in the late 70's. I bet this thing drives sooo nice.
Good find.

I didn't even know they offered that. I cant imagine there are many/any in the US.

The only problem I could see you having with owning that, is that you cant drive it.

You must be driven.

"Mr. Belvedere, to the gentlemen's establishment."

I would love to have a 960 executive!

Problem with the kids in the back seat is they'd be playing with all the dials and A/C controls. But their sippy-cups will fit nicely in the rear cupholders!

Man, I've seen one royal in aus, and it's got 400,000km's on the clock and has the more basic rear seat..

I'd love one though, with a 760 rear :p
Volvo did produce 760 Executives but back then they were all just straight stretch with 3 seats in the back. They didn't start offering 2 seats in the back of the Executives until the facelift 960s.

I would love to have a 960 executive!

Problem with the kids in the back seat is they'd be playing with all the dials and A/C controls. But their sippy-cups will fit nicely in the rear cupholders!
I've already told my fiancee that our future kids aren't getting in that car till they are in their teens :-P

Names seem to differ, but the cars you post aren't longer then a normal S90. Pretty easy to see when you take a look at the little window in the c pilar.
The first 2 car that norcal505 posted were normal S90s but the 3rd one is a Royal / Executive.

760 and early 960 Executive all had solid C pillars with no windows, it wasn't until '96 that they started putting a small dummy window on the C pillar. However they've kept the interior trim panel covering the C pillar window opening so the small dummy window is purely decorative.

Back