• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Beach Party Funtimes wheeeeeeeeee! (Marin, CA - Aug. 18th)

Just make it a week-long super road trip! We need someone to make the tacos in a bag.

awww sorry guys.

There's no way I'd be able to make this trip/afford it.

Some day tho, some day.

And I thought it was this summer I was going to drive down to Cali...

somebody better bring a little hibachi grill! we'll bring one too but it'd be good to have more than one.

I have a small weber I can bring. The legs are rusted off but it works well when placed on a small ring of bricks.

I'll bring some charcoal too, and as much firewood as I can find/fit.

How many people are planning on spending the night, besides me? I'd hate to be the only one on the beach.

Besides, if you don't have to drive then you can drink!

Justin & I are staying the night, and I'm gonna make Doug & Theresa whether they like it or not because there is some swingerbeachball tent-switching to be done.

Srsly guys it'd be lame to NOT spend the night, waking up on the beach in the morning is so rad!!

I'm always ready and willing to play the role of track taxi :-D
That would be awesome.

I gave notice at my job, my last day is the 8th. Due to the accident in the truck, I may be coming out sooner than I thought so I can get it fixed before school starts.

Mabye the 244 will make an appearance in all of it's N/A K-jet glory. At least it handles good.

I can't wait to get back to California. There is NOTHING going on down here. All most people do is fish, hunt and drink ****ty beer.

I'll try, again. Court for my speeding ticket is on the 16th so I won't already be camping that week, and I gave the 18th as the first date I'd be available for a new job... so up in the air still; as is finding company to bring along.

I'll go if it is anything like this poster..............
MPW-6965

if so, i'll be the guy in the blue grape smugglers. j/k

Back