• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Mine did the same but broke off less than flush. I tried welding a nut and it did not work. I ended up using a wagon rear seat catch and slid the alt mount over the stub and bolted the catch to the front housing. Been working great!

You will need some spacers to space the pump forward. Super easy.

conversely you can run an extra long belt that goes around everything. Discovered that in the beige Crapwagon.

Raised the nose and dropped the pan for easy access. Tried tapping the perimeter with a cold chisel, tried vice-grips, spent some time with a hack-saw blade wrapped in a rag making a slot. She's really stuck in there. Dang.

May as well commence with pulling the motor at this point. B21 is only a few weeks out. I can tell you that the power assist felt great on my 100 yard test drive. We'll have to wait to see how wishful my thinking is on the pump reducing the car's steering wander. Sure hope so. Be kind of scary to actually have a little power, but no control.

Raised the nose and dropped the pan for easy access. Tried tapping the perimeter with a cold chisel, tried vice-grips, spent some time with a hack-saw blade wrapped in a rag making a slot. She's really stuck in there. Dang.

May as well commence with pulling the motor at this point. B21 is only a few weeks out. I can tell you that the power assist felt great on my 100 yard test drive. We'll have to wait to see how wishful my thinking is on the pump reducing the car's steering wander. Sure hope so. Be kind of scary to actually have a little power, but no control.

Have you replaced every single wear item in your suspension system yet?

From one of RW's old posts:

240_ac11.jpg

Get the B230 version of this bracket and you're set.

Looks like this:
http://forums.turbobricks.com/showpost.php?p=4150177&postcount=4

:barf:
Replace dem buchins! Since they're out; clean em up real good and hit em with a fresh coat of paint. I'm going poly up front. gsellstr is our resident SuperPro bushing vendor if you want poly.

Ordered SuperPro for the front (the offset Whitelines are discontinued). Harlard has a poly-bushed set of rear torque arms for me. I don't think that the OE rubber bushings are that bad, but would be thrilled to be proven wrong.

Ordered the Yoshifab manual boost controller (air leak).

Tidied up the garage to prepare for battle. Motor on Sunday. Got Monday off. Start the clean up and "stage 0."

Plan to play with the PS pump mounts to see if can get it lower. Or offset it forward at the existing height.

Not sure about the down pipe. Perhaps, put on the big waste gate now and have a 3" down fabbed, following the TME pipe's curves, but leave the muffler end long for exact fitting once the engine is in?

DDEF922A-9A88-4C99-BA8B-04F21E4690DB-M.jpg

Some say that the B21FT makes so much torque, that driven east or west under full power, it can actually effect the rotation of the Earth...

49F50487-D955-4AFE-8E29-95891421B378-M.jpg

Last edited:
Back