• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Athal and Dale corrupted me...

vX6DYDEh.jpg

jwkQbl5h.jpg

B2MWHiLh.jpg

My still-in-the-shop, haven't-seen-it-in-real-life-yet, waiting-for-inspection, 2000 AMG e55t.

:oogle:

M.

Can't pay to play. :( Still not driving Darth regularly, crankcase pressure issues and other mileage issues still costing too much. Time is hard to find to wrench on the car. :/

Of note, if anyone is interested/worried/whatever, I'm keeping the Fridge. I have plans to deal with some of the bigger projects on it that I've been putting off while hammering on it as a daily.

M.

Sweet wagon, that thing is bitchin'

It's kind of night to the Frigidare's day.

If you were to scrape off the badges, and find an E320 badge in the junkyard, that thing would be a real sleeper.

To date, an E55 was the most impressive car I've ever had a ride in.

Of note, if anyone is interested/worried/whatever, I'm keeping the Fridge. I have plans to deal with some of the bigger projects on it that I've been putting off while hammering on it as a daily.

M.

I was a little worried about that, to be honest. I thought worst case might be a LH2.4/turbo swap into Stan.

So apparently there is a "national Volvo club of canada". But they're based in Ontario, and never do anything outside. Had not a care in the world about the rest of canada until I created a Volvo club of canada Facebook page. Then all of a sudden they wanted more of canada to be part of thier club and me to change the name.

Anyways. If you use Facebook. All the Volvo clubs are broken down into small pockets. Here's one for all of Canada (even Ontario, sigh)

Just do a search for "Volvo owners and enthusiasts of Canada. "

I have to go back in and change the link...

So apparently there is a "national Volvo club of canada". But they're based in Ontario, and never do anything outside. Had not a care in the world about the rest of canada until I created a Volvo club of canada Facebook page. Then all of a sudden they wanted more of canada to be part of thier club and me to change the name.

Anyways. If you use Facebook. All the Volvo clubs are broken down into small pockets. Here's one for all of Canada (even Ontario, sigh)

Just do a search for "Volvo owners and enthusiasts of Canada. "

I have to go back in and change the link...

Way to grow the Volvo love Jordon. Now I need to join face space...

Last edited:
Two car garage/workshop rental acquired for Dec. Looks like the V8 car may be sticking around...

M.

Back