• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2017

Davis 2017 Saturday Event

• Total voters
Can everyone please write their username on their forehead? Or get a name tag like a boring person...

Ya know, as trite as this comment appears about the name tags, I find them really handy on large events that I haven't attended in the past. Even something like your T-Bricks user name would be helpful, maybe even with a model year and model of what you drove to the meet. I really want to go to this much-vaunted event.:roll:;-):cool::omg::nod: That being said, the earlier the better as far as a date; I'll be into this at least a LONG day down, plus the drinking (locally heavy at times:omg:;-)) on site, and the return trip. So, the earlier the better for a date announcement, as far as I'm concerned. I'm in for some AutoX, carting, and a rapid drive on infrequently traveled twisty roads, if such a thing exists down in that neck of the woods.

Nope, you're clear as far as IPD, even got enough time to recoupe funds. I'm hoping to make IPD again next year as well.

We are on track to release the Davis event website right around the time the next issue of Rolling comes out (yeah, I know, look at that, coordinated press release info). Once it's out I will throw a link up here as well so you guys can check it out and start booking appointments with the local bar...er....hydration office...of your choice.

We're also working on something cool for reg, details once we know for sure. ;-)

And yes, there will be a Saturday event as well, ended up basically a repeat of the 2015 Saturday event. I will try and find a slightly better photo op spot though, closer to halfway thru the drive, just to cool the cars before flogging them again. Given we're working on this stuff now instead of the week before, we will hopefully be a little more coordinated.

Nope, you're clear as far as IPD, even got enough time to recoupe funds. I'm hoping to make IPD again next year as well.

We are on track to release the Davis event website right around the time the next issue of Rolling comes out (yeah, I know, look at that, coordinated press release info). Once it's out I will throw a link up here as well so you guys can check it out and start booking appointments with the local bar...er....hydration office...of your choice.

We're also working on something cool for reg, details once we know for sure. ;-)

And yes, there will be a Saturday event as well, ended up basically a repeat of the 2015 Saturday event. I will try and find a slightly better photo op spot though, closer to halfway thru the drive, just to cool the cars before flogging them again. Given we're working on this stuff now instead of the week before, we will hopefully be a little more coordinated.
We appreciate all the efforts it takes to coordinate an event.:cool::nod:

Back