• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2017

Davis 2017 Saturday Event

• Total voters
Hi Everyone,

New topic RE: Davis 2017 Planning Meeting here:
http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=322698

Copy and paste for ease of reference:
Hi Everyone,

Interested in contributing to the success of Davis 2017 with behind-the scenes planning and/or day-of-the-event volunteering?

We would love to have you join us on Saturday, July 9th at 9:30A as we start to discuss the details, form sub-planning committees, and find volunteers.

RSVPs are required for location details.

Full event details / RSVP contact form here:
www.sacvolvoclub.org

Looking forward to seeing you all July 9th!

Take care,
volvie!

Eh, no worries guys, we're still getting things done. Got several cool vendors potentially lined up for raffle wares, IPD of course is a huge sponsor, formal date release and PR materials are in the mix as well, got some pretty cool stuff lined up already!

Question for you guys though...

I'm still working on details for Saturday. The easy stuff is already figured out tentatively, but...

Gas karts or electric?

That's tough. Power to weight and track is vital info. I have done Ykart here in Portland and came away unimpressed. Then again I'm a slow lardass, so there is that.

Haven't been on the track that still uses gas. Electric is nice since there's no fire suits to mess with, instant torque as well. Price is the same for either place.

Yes, things are progressing nicely. A date has been picked, paperwork is in process, sponsors are being contacted, PR stuff is being generated. We have a scheduled release cycle we're working on, expect a teaser next month. ;)

And I've gotten a few previously never contacted raffle prize donors on board, stuff you guys will like. :-D

Yes, things are progressing nicely. A date has been picked, paperwork is in process, sponsors are being contacted, PR stuff is being generated. We have a scheduled release cycle we're working on, expect a teaser next month. ;)

And I've gotten a few previously never contacted raffle prize donors on board, stuff you guys will like. :-D

Awesome! Thanks, Gary!!!

Cool, glad to hear Davis is happening again. I'll be there in some form or another, if at all possible.

Back