• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

'98 Volvo S90 Executive

I didn't even know they offered that. I cant imagine there are many/any in the US.

The only problem I could see you having with owning that, is that you cant drive it.

You must be driven.

"Mr. Belvedere, to the gentlemen's establishment."

:rofl: Loved this! Awesome car, I too want one.

Ben.

thats a pimpmachine. whats the rocker switch for?
The switch is for the rear power sun blind. There's another rear power sun blind switch as well on the dash, so both the driver and rear passengers can raise / lower the rear sun blind.

On models equipped with rear heated seats, the seat heater switches are on either sides of the rear power sun blind switch.

Will, you knowledge of volvos is envious and admirable. I can has your brain? Can i hire you as my personal volvo de-criptor?

Yesterday while cleaning the seats I found out that the rear seats have heating elements in them already! The wiring is all there as well, so I just need to get the seat heater switches to make them work, and replace that rear centre console wood panel with one that has cutout for rear seat heater switches... it's not something I could grab from the junk yard and I doubt they'd be cheap :grrr:

My '90 760 GLE in Taiwan was the same, it didn't come with heated front seats but in actual fact the seats themselves have heating elements in it already, so I just had to add the wiring, relays & switches. And the rear view mirrors were heated glass as well even though it only came with the dash switch for rear demister only.

Will, you knowledge of volvos is envious and admirable. I can has your brain? Can i hire you as my personal volvo de-criptor?
Thanks for the compliment, but honestly I only know stuff about the 700 / 900 series Volvo, I know very little about the other models. And if you spend countless hours looking through VADIS like I do you'd know all that stuff as well. VADIS isn't just for parts, there's alot of other goodies on it like design & function, diagnostic information, specifications, repair & installation instructions etc.

FINALLY got the rear seat heater installed!! Got the switches from UK, relay from Germany and the rear wood panel from Latvia!! The switches & relay are actually the same as for 850 which has rear seat heater as a rare factory fitted option.

P1020958.jpg

My old rear console's wood veneer is starting to peel off with bits of it cracked & chipped so it needs to be replaced anyway.
P1020954.jpg

P1020953.jpg

Underneath the rear console, seat heater switches are pre-wired so its just plug & play! The 3 connectors hanging out to the right are for the switches. White - rear blind, Yellow - right seat heater, Grey - left seat heater.
P1020961.jpg

And the end result...
P1020963.jpg

northpatrol

Hi,

I have Volvo s90 royal,1999 year, 3.0 gasoline, 24 valves, 6 cylinder's. 200.000km, engine is perfect and it is original never changed, with full service history, maintenance in Volvo service and with original Volvo parts. Body is very good but there is little scratch on the bumpers. I would like to sell it. Can someone Tell me which is the best way to sell s90 ROYAL and what is the real value of the car? Thank you!

sounds like your located in the uk right?

I doubt it will have much resale value.... if you can sell to someone in sweden or norway would be your best bet.

No I am from Serbia, few years ago I bought s90 royal from ammbasy of Ukrain...now its time form selling

Back