• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone ever put a 10" wide rear wheel on a 700/900?

Blowbig

Traded my wife's car in a while back and put the stock wheels/tires on it. I know I'm crazy for even thinking and asking for fear of sounding like a herrafrush kid. I've got a set of 20x8.5" and 20x10" wheels just sitting around. Even if I got the correct spacers/adapters I don't know if a 275/30R20 will fit in the fender wells. I mighta been drinking when looking at the wheels and my beater 740 thinking they could be friends. I don't mind cutting/rolling/pounding on the fenders. I'd spend a couple hundred bucks on some spacers/adapters to make it work as I have the wheels and tires, I wouldn't be asking if I didn't already have the rollingstock. Way back when I worked at a tire shop I had the luxury of trying different sizes on my 240 but I can't do that now. Any and all help is appreciated. I'm OK with you poking fun at me for asking too.

17x10 is a tight fit with a 275/40/17 and unless you plan on raising it I don't realistically see 20's fitting.

Back