• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Modesto, CA Euro Sunday photos (monthly update)

BR1CKHOUS3

I like the tuna here
Hey all :wave: I have been attending the Modesto Euro Sunday meets for the last several years, and thought I should share some of what comes out. The meet is the 3rd Sunday of every month in Mchenry Village shopping center if anyone wants to come join us! I will make a few posts of the last few months, as well as monthly updates (including today's meet). This has become a really good, calm environment with little/no revving, no burnouts, loud stereos, etc. Very fun and great to see what our city has hiding in it's garages! :cool:

IN715tVl.jpg

Here are some shots from past meets :cool:

jUxA4hNl.jpg

0ImpQqWl.jpg

HexEyJjl.jpg

PvMri6Wl.jpg

FGPqR9ll.jpg

musbz6Kl.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, 5/20 :cool: Maybe you can drag some of the other locals down here too :lol: We can do a bbq or something after so you don't have to drive back to Sac on an empty stomach :nod:

Come on down! I'm totally down for some out of towners coming to the show and then maybe having a Volvo bbq before everyone heads home. The meet is from 8-10:30 am so everyone can head home nice and early to have some Sunday left :cool:

Back