• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

14th Annual Davis Swap Meet, Car Show & Auto-X - Apr. 28-29

Hello all....Sorry for the delay getting back to you all. The computers were jacked and had to be debugged, washed, and test driven prior to any online activity.

The AutoX is at the same spot as last year. I know it was tight and slow for some of you, but it was also the result of those who showed up the night before to help me set it up. It can be much faster if we like. Show up at 6pm and help me lay it out. It is way big enough to speed it up a bit and take some of the kinks out of it. I will head out this week and remeasure it and come up with some ideas.

With so few AutoX's available, lets make this one rock.

As for refunds....we are trying to make some money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society with this event. So I would say no to the refunds. Think of it as a donation and your chance to help others and kill some cones.

Mark

Here is a reminder of last years event...
0513_DavisAutoXhowells0187.jpg

0513_DavisAutoXhowells0057.jpg

5728104269_395232b7db_b.jpg

5728103991_a1b7b00774_b.jpg

5728654874_5a16e6939c_b.jpg

5728657732_e2c43f6a15_b.jpg

DSC02770.jpg

DSC02712.jpg

DSC03007.jpg

DSC03200.jpg

well to do it in the volvo i think id throw the cossie housing on the turbo, but i may end up doing it in either the merkur xr4ti, or the HiLux

Gentle reminder to never bother trying to mod the suspension in my 940 :lol:

I changed the rebound on my inserts, way less nose dive now... thank you very much :rofl:

This time I will wear pants, so I don't have to stay in my coveralls the entire time to stay warm.

well to do it in the volvo i think id throw the cossie housing on the turbo, but i may end up doing it in either the merkur xr4ti, or the HiLux

Remember this is a Volvo AutoX. All non Volvo's will be allowed to run for charity cash at the end of the event if we have enough time.

Back