• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

Social distancing with my buddy Julien and his built, M66H swapped V70R last weekend.

49715660527_2abff440e7_b.jpg

49714803268_dc4a48accb_b.jpg

49715660432_e17f73accc_b.jpg

Just finished up installing new shocks & struts on our '90 740 (plus the bits it takes to cram 215/70r16s onnit)!

QoRkZlH.jpg

YQ3eWhu.jpg

Htjc4BZ.jpg

edit; Loving the gambler edition 240 Ansel+!!

Last edited:

Nice car.

And I like the those R Sport style gauge faces very much and was thinking of getting similar from DaveB.

Had them long? How are they holding up?

Seen a few that have peeled away so haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Nice car.

And I like the those R Sport style gauge faces very much and was thinking of getting similar from DaveB.

Had them long? How are they holding up?

Seen a few that have peeled away so haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Thanks! Those are a set of Dave's overlays.

I put them about two months ago so still under the durability test. I did install with an adhesive promoter per suggestion of Dave just to make sure.

Definitely my favorite part of the car at the moment.

It's not super glamorous, but I've put a lot of work into this thing over the past week to make this thing nice. I'm proud! The AC blows cool, the rear bumper is attached without sagging, I don't hear any more suspension clunks, and the electrical system is working as intended. It's amazing how much the whole car suffers when your EFI fuse starts to get a bit crusty.

YOycoN8.jpg

Back