• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

It's a beautiful mornin', Ahhhhhhhhh,

Pat, did you ever put the spoiler back on after the parking lot incident in San Rafael?
I ****ed up my GT front spoiler loading my car on the car trailer a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for the compliments guys on the car. Although someday I know I might have to move, I'm incredibly thankful to have grown up and lived in this area almost my whole life.

205/50/15 rear on 15x7 ET12 with 23mm adapters. 225/50/15 front, no spacers.

Thank you. That's about what I want to go for.

Pat, did you ever put the spoiler back on after the parking lot incident in San Rafael?
I ****ed up my GT front spoiler loading my car on the car trailer a couple weeks ago.

Yeah, I had it back on for Carlsen and a few weeks after. Read the whole thread to find out why I took it off :p

AHHH the pacific...simply beautiful. Although over here in Florida the whether has been amazing at worst latley, it will only last a little while before it gets crappy again. Cars beautiful too man.

That car is sexified. That's my favorite Volvo color ever too.................actually I think thats my favorite period.

Back