• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My 1992 245

Kdique

When i purchased this car it was lacking in care as well as maintenance as most of our cars are found abused and neglected. Since purchase i have added a VX cam, ipd adjustable cam gear advanced 2.5degrees, new headgasket/rebuilt cylinder head, timing belt, water pump, bilstein touring shocks and struts, all new rotors and pads on all four corners, bedliner roof and hood ( faded clear), new spark plugs, cap and rotor, ipd turbo exhaust, 93 classic wheels, TLAO fuel and ignition chips, URO poly accessory bushings,new corner lenses and headlight, replaced IAC, and ceramic tint all the way around.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
my 1992 245

Yes I have all the components for a turbo build and a 531 head and extra b230f to rebuild. This is my daily driver and has been all the way to San Diego in the west and all the way to Rhode Island New York, with regular trips to Dallas, South Padre Island, New Orleans. Needless to say it has been built to be reliable. So with the Texas Heat in the summer as well as the humidity I worry about cooling. So when I go Turbo it will be mild, but I will get a new Oil cooler and ewer style inter cooler to be mounted below in the front.

love it we have twins !! do you have a build thread?

Nope she’s all stock except for a T cam, tint, iPd sways, headunit and i think that’s it. Lots of maintenance stuff done just about everything.

‘Big stuff’ coming up is the clutch when i stop being lazy.

It’s got something funky going on in the rear end. A vibration on decel and a nice clunk on accel. Waiting for the rear end to drop out.

Crap pipe ideas include koni yellows and iPd springs all the way around but man that stuffs expensive.

I’ll prolly throw a B cam I’m there soon, the T is pretty boring.

Nope she?s all stock except for a T cam, tint, iPd sways, headunit and i think that?s it. Lots of maintenance stuff done just about everything.

?Big stuff? coming up is the clutch when i stop being lazy.

It?s got something funky going on in the rear end. A vibration on decel and a nice clunk on accel. Waiting for the rear end to drop out.

Crap pipe ideas include koni yellows and iPd springs all the way around but man that stuffs expensive.

I?ll prolly throw a B cam I?m there soon, the T is pretty boring.

nice yours is better you have a manual trans, but i drive in a lot of houston traffic so its a comfort issue for me.

nice yours is better you have a manual trans, but i drive in a lot of houston traffic so its a comfort issue for me.

Yeah I?m getting tired of the clutch chattering and the clunk every time i accelerate though.

Our cars have another twin 30 minutes from where i live. I?m going to get pictures today. I won?t flood your thread though lol

Yeah I?m getting tired of the clutch chattering and the clunk every time i accelerate though.

Our cars have another twin 30 minutes from where i live. I?m going to get pictures today. I won?t flood your thread though lol

sent you a pm i have a used clutch and pressure plate in good shape if you want it just pay the shipping

Back