• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

I've heard good things about that shop.

Anyone know a place locally with an alignment rack where they wouldn't mind letting a nutter fool around with his own adjustments? I have some things coming from Maryland, and they will likely need to be aligned.

I don't know of a shop like that, but Kon sends all his to a place down the street. They seem to have some other people's project cars (and a few Volvos) there, so maybe they'll be open to it.

Pacific Alignment and Frame.

Hey guys, DEK2688 on here, he's in Coquitlam, is planning on getting some parts powdercoated, and he's seeing if we can get a few parts of the same colour done together to bring down costs! He's got his eyes on low-gloss black and high-gloss silver, and I was hoping to get my braces (upper and lower Cherry Turbo) done in black or blue, so if there's any want for this kind of thing, now's the time to do it! Send him a PM if you're interested.

Powdercoating

I'm also thinking of a ceamic coat run too in matte black and shiny silver for March if anyone want to jump on it.

Any colour is possible, but each colour is $100 basic cost to run - and I'm still thumbwrestling over getting better pricing with the vendor. I'll keep anyone posted who may be interested.

Just PM me, I'll start a list...

Rich

AwwYeah.png

EDIT: Also, was talking to my buddy Theo last night about a bigger Vancouver TBricks/Volvospeed meet. Sorta like West Side Story, but no love and more boxes.

Maybe we can all crash one of the Thursday Night Meets together? :-P

Last edited:
I don't know of a shop like that, but Kon sends all his to a place down the street. They seem to have some other people's project cars (and a few Volvos) there, so maybe they'll be open to it.

Pacific Alignment and Frame.

Oh yeah, on Clark. I've been eyeing that place up. Seems like the right kind of shop if they have some project cars around.

Maybe I'll pop in there sometime when I get a chance and check it out.

Work right across the street from there and been a few times. Never heard of any stabbings. Besides, there's a London Drugs and a Canadian Tire right there. We can patch ourselves up.

Work right across the street from there and been a few times. Never heard of any stabbings. Besides, there's a London Drugs and a Canadian Tire right there. We can patch ourselves up.

I heard Canadian Tire doesnt stock fuel pump relays...I am scared I wont make it home:-(

Hey guys, I am parting out a 95 945 if your looking for anything specific shoot me a PM. It's an aw71 with a decent interior. engine, lh,ezk,rad,IC and harness are going into my 242 everything else is up for grabs. It's going to picknpull when I'm done my swap.

I heard Canadian Tire doesnt stock fuel pump relays...I am scared I wont make it home:-(

I've got a spare in the glove box and I know where you live!

Pfft, it was just one stabbing.

I do have my regular monthly attempt at a meet next Thurs (Feb 6) at the Starbucks at Ironwood in Richmond. Stabbing-free zone.

Only if you pinkie swear no stabsies. (See you next Thursday!)

Hey guys, I am parting out a 95 945 if your looking for anything specific shoot me a PM. It's an aw71 with a decent interior. engine, lh,ezk,rad,IC and harness are going into my 242 everything else is up for grabs. It's going to picknpull when I'm done my swap.
PM'd!

Back