• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2006 East vs. West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to close this out and have final results soon?

We all know who won, but it's nice to have the details archived to look back on. ;-)

yeah, i am a lazy bastard about updating this. i have PMs from like a month ago i havent put in yet. i figure around the 1st i will update, put out a booty call for anyone who isnt on the list, update again, and call it done.

Untitled-7.jpg

car # 168

95 850 t5r

thread updated as of 12/30/06 to reflect all times i have recieved in PM.

if you have a time or know of a time from another member please get me the info.

i know many threads were made with times that never got into the list.

also... the east is winning right now. 2 outta 3 baby.

also: anyone else want to do this next year?

West is winning AGAIN!! I know we all appreciate you doing this, and I'm DEFINATELY in for another go around next year. I should have my wagon a bit faster plus hopefully something worth posting for the 140 in the VINTAGE NA catagory. :D

5 more points for the west coast! This is gregervin's best run of the season: 13.878 @ 95.8 w/ a 1.909 60'.

greg_138.jpg

Some of the splits don't show up on the slip because the timing sensors weren't working due to high humidity. He backed the run up with a 13.9; I can scan that slip in too if needed. Myself and a few other guys on this board were there.

Last edited:
also: anyone else want to do this next year?
I talked to Dana about taking it over again for 2007 months ago when we couldn't get you to update it hardly ever. Since I'm the one that originally started it, I think it would be right for me to take it over again. Dana didn't have any objections at the time, but that was a couple months ago.

I'm open to hear any suggestions regarding who should run it and possible changes that should be considered.

you MUST mean the west is winning...

behold, the official rules:

"Each side is divided up into 3 classes of cars. Essentially there are now 3 competitions running simultaneously per side. Each class is equally important since the final victory in that class holds 1/3 of your sides total wins.
At the end of each year all the points are tallied up for a final count in each vehicle class. The side with the majority of class wins is declared victorious and thus has the bragging rights for the next year."

east is winning for the the non-volvo powered and n/a powered classes.

also: there was a massive dispute early in the year about this rule and in the end everyone wanted it.

http://my.fit.edu/~nschiavo/misc/timeslip2.jpg

Should give us a few extra points. Damn my car is slow.
I thought you had a turbo?

I like that the East has the highest average in each category, even though the East isn't winning the Turbo category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back