• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie's 760 TIC

I don't want to make you nervous about this or anything... but are you sure that is oil for the M90? Did you ask specifically for oil for the M90?

As far as I know, the part number for the M90 oil is 1161423-7.

EDIT:// just checked the number and made a cross-reference. The oil with part number 1161423-7 has been replaced with the newer number 1161645, so you have the right oil :)

I don't want to make you nervous about this or anything... but are you sure that is oil for the M90? Did you ask specifically for oil for the M90?

As far as I know, the part number for the M90 oil is 1161423-7.

EDIT:// just checked the number and made a cross-reference. The oil with part number 1161423-7 has been replaced with the newer number 1161645, so you have the right oil :)

Well it does say M90 on the back and yes partnr is "1161645" ;-)
img0667.jpg

But as always thanks for being sharp on the details :-D

You have to share the story how you broke your bed :-P:lol:
I like fat chicks. Aaight? :oogle:

Boris: I also got me some of those lighted switches, but i don't see them at all when driving. My arm is right in front of them. Kinda waste of money to me. :lol:

I like fat chicks. Aaight? :oogle:

Boris: I also got me some of those lighted switches, but i don't see them at all when driving. My arm is right in front of them. Kinda waste of money to me. :lol:

Yeah but i might did not pay allot for it, also i got some non lighted.. wanna trade :oogle:

I like big butts and I cannot lie :boink::zeeall:

Gawwwhhd what is the deal with TB and fat chicks :lol:
J2: did you see the new ride my dad and i picked up today?

I remember that.. was that not the time i raced around the IKEA parking lot at night and you made a movieclip of me doing awesome turns but then not save it....:grrr::lol:

I AM STUPID I KNOW!!

but we always got this picture to remeber that wonderfull night :rofl:

Awesome, all i now need is the converter cable ( no dont feel like cutting up the loom) and the decor panel for a +90 model

Back