• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's 244: ATS Brakes All The Things/Wish It Was A CTS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice with the smaller turbo. Instant boost and the driveability is great. Can't wait to get the tune dialed in on it. I am very happy with it so far

So I've put about 100 miles on the swap and man, I wish I would have done this swap a long time ago. The driveability is so awesome. Its not making alot of power right now. But I am extremely happy with it so far. One thing I will redo is the transgo kit when I swap converters

Great build! I have about the same mileage on mine and I also wish I did this sooner

51wQWjkcGCL._AC_UL320_SR204,320_.jpg
:oogle:

It's a little surprising to me how many professional videos just smack the oil pump on and torque it down with no mention of alignment. I haven't experienced it myself but I've heard that bad tolerances on the rotors can make these chew themselves up over time.

Cool build and nice active thread, btw.

Welp the 8.8 works, rear suspension not so much.the car squats so bad under wot with stiffer springs and revalved shocks. Converting the ass end to coil over tomorrow. As well as changing the oil pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back