• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Hooptie-Con - Sonoma Raceway - March 24th

pat244ti

So they will be combining a 24 Hours of Lemons race that is going on at Sonoma March 24-25 with a few car shows [Radwood, Billetproof] and other festivities [a cook off and a film festival] on Saturday

https://24hoursoflemons.com/hooptie-con/

I have three cars entered for the race [all 2xx series] and should all three make it in I will be renting [or at least attempt to since it's more of an auction format] a garage space not just for wrenching but also maybe grilling and hanging out.

Should be a good weekend

I'll be there for the race in the E36 Brougham. Probably can't bring a Volvo to Radwood simultaneously, but will be kicking tires and oogling whatever you guys show up in.

Bought my ticket a little bit ago, now I really have a reason to get the 244 legal and roadworthy.

David also got his for the 245. I'm trying to talk a bunch of other people into it as well. Neighbor at my mom's house has a rad 90's Neon R/T and I'm gonna be pestering the other local Volvo guys.

Pat, I'm happy to help in the pits if you need a hand.

Back