• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Homer's 1990 240 redblock exorcism

Homer

OEMplus++
300+ Club
IT WORKS
Latest specs:

Driveline-
B5234T3 Engine (98' S70 T5 donor)
ME7 Intake Manifold
Buchkakustum Sch10 stainless exhaust manifold (top mount)
Garrett GTX3067R 0.63 A/R turbine housing 44mm external gate
VEMS Ecu with full sequential ign/fuel, Idle control, Boost control
A/C
M90 Trans- short throw shifter
850R clutch disc w/ 707 PP
RSI-H-beam rods
DeatschWerks DW300 in tank
Bosch EV14 611cc injectors
3" Exhaust, stainless turbo to cat--> 300 cell Gesi cat --> aluminum cat back, two mufflers

Suspenders/Brakes-
BBS LM, 17x8 ET 0, 17x9 ET5
F-330mm Six pot brembo R-330mm 4 pot brembos (Cayenne/Touraeg/Q7)
1994 Mustang GT Master Cyl
25/19 Sways
Coilovers, Gaz Gold 350lb F / 225lb R
GrpA replica camber plates, inverted spring seats with floating secondary seats.
Adjustable panhard and torque rods. Poly Torque rod bushings.
Kaplhenke QuickSteer/Roll correction spacers

Interior-
Recaro Sportster CS, dinamica, heated
Momo mod. 78 steering wheel
Blaupunkt RDM169 Head unit
Eclipse/MBQuart Coaxials
8" RF sub (hides in the spare tire well)

I'll put the latest picture I've taken right here.
oSUahUJ.jpg

mHjVG3w.jpg

DSC_3480.jpg

DSC_3464.jpg

DSC_3497.jpg

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_DoDxkNJico" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZIC3moHkTJM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XOE7I23vJJg?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XOE7I23vJJg?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Time to de-tractor the 240.
Plans:
B5234T3-✔
93 GLT cams-✔
M90-✔
ME7 intake-✔
Turbocharger-Holset HE351CW✔
Engine mounts✔
Exhaust
FUEL INJECTION-VEMS✔
CLUTCH
-850R- PN 272218
Some other stuff I won't divulge until its on the car running.

The previous state:
photo%281%29.JPG

IMG_3484.JPG

Been junkyarding recently.
DSC_0040.jpg

Low mileage S70 T5 motor. Except its still sitting in MA until Alex and that damn ******* Karl get back from winter wonderland in december. I'll be getting a trashed block and head for mockup.
PICT0332.JPG

photo%2812%29.JPG

VEMS will be the next thing on order. Unless a turbo shows up somewhere that I like.

There will be some Bucka involvement in this project.:wtf:

Last edited:
As the gatekeeper of 5 cylinder swapped 240s, I decide who is allowed to do them. You are not on the list.

As Long as I'm breathing I will do everything in my power to stop this project from ever getting off the ground.

See you in hell.

As the gatekeeper of 5 cylinder swapped 240s, I decide who is allowed to do them. You are not on the list.

As Long as I'm breathing I will do everything in my power to stop this project from ever getting off the ground.

See you in hell.

I can't hear you very well from up here.

Homer, Do you have this idea down pretty well? How are you going to mount/fab everything. Curious if you have your own plans or if you're kind of going by what Buchka has done.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing this thing take off.

Back