• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Arroyo grande! Klondikes meet.

dieselboy

Whooty patrol
ok so its time again for my annual trip up to pismo beach.
On the 26th i would like to have a little get together at Klondikes nom nom.. pizza and beer.
And Austen "Tick" i think....its my turn to buy for you.. I will be up there on the 24th to the 28th out at lake lopez. Hit me up exchange some numerals i think i will be driving the wagon this year.

Hot damn! I'll prolly be able to make it this time too. Austen is sans internet lately, but i'll pass it along to him.

strap the quad on top of the wagon!

Hot damn! I'll prolly be able to make it this time too. Austen is sans internet lately, but i'll pass it along to him.

strap the quad on top of the wagon!

it might almost fit in the back on the wagon......i might get a receiver before then and take a small trailer. But my friend sold his quad so no one has anything to ride other than their rhinos and i don't think that they are bring them. Btw quad just got new motor in it this week..07 ltr450 the cylinder went bad and it had crazy piston slap

bring it if you can I'll go riding with you if you do. I just put entirely too much money into my 91' CR250. new crank, rod, cylinder & sleeve, 80 hr piston, head, inverted front forks, and completely re-valved all of the suspension. she goes like a raped ape now.

Im leaving sd tonight in about an hour. i wont have the internet so give me a call/ text.
sevensixoh,threeonefive,thirteenthirtytwo.

Back