• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vagabond...again

Won't 3000 grit make it shiny again? Or am I missing something? I'vet messed with paint a tiny bit and am kinda curious.

Also I can't see how you wouldn't be wet-Sanding in the rain :p

Edit: How do.you sand the rain gutters and intricate spots, I was wet sanding parts of my car to fix the paint and hit primer in one part :eek:

its will make it a very mild sheen. not a charley sheen. im not one for winning. but it will not be a dead, dry matte finish... just a mild shine.. like its been sitting outside for a long time.

no one saw me with my little umbrella and sandpaper though. haha.

also dude, but the way, kirby was my favorite video game for nintendo. love the avatar

Edit: How do.you sand the rain gutters and intricate spots, I was wet sanding parts of my car to fix the paint and hit primer in one part :eek:

honestly, dont wet sand them. you never sand corners from what i understand. i dont know. im not a paint guy. i make things look crappy on purpose. im like the anti-detail guy. :-D

what are your other plans for the car?

just waiting for the adapters for the wheels and drop it some more. its a daily/winter beater, so if something happens to it while battling through town and all the poor drivers, i wont be too upset. its just a fun car for me, and i saved it from scrap. i put it together as inexpensive and safely as possible.

i would like to swap it to manual.. however i live on 45% incline, and parallel parking can be a whor* with no power steering and manual trans.

just waiting for the adapters for the wheels and drop it some more. its a daily/winter beater, so if something happens to it while battling through town and all the poor drivers, i wont be too upset. its just a fun car for me, and i saved it from scrap. i put it together as inexpensive and safely as possible.

i would like to swap it to manual.. however i live on 45% incline, and parallel parking can be a whor* with no power steering and manual trans.

Kaphlenke quick steer it, should help a bit.

Also break out the emulator, if you liked if that much :p

I'd do the same but my pc monitor is dieing

you mean I'm so "every english speaking country except USA"?

EDIT: INCLUDING the country that invented the language. And, y'know, is the namesake for the language and all...

we have troubles with the king's english occasionally.. to the point where it become spelling and a grammatical holocaust. but dis be merica! F*%# yEA

adapters showed up today. and....
securedownload-6.jpg

yes.. yes i'll have that.

Back