• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration for 740s

DFD3F03E-0B03-4BE5-B54E-E25D199A4380_1.jpg

Finally starting to get my 740 towards the end goal - a clean, vintage road tripper.

This 940/960 belongs to 'klmove' in Norway, and I like the look of it with those wheels! (and I have a set!)

Nice940SedanOn17s-DSC_0141.JPG

Tyres are 205/40R17 and it has 'bc-racing coilovers' installed.

Posting here because I thought it was a "don't post your own" thread, but now I can't find that rule. Oh well, image is cached too.

Those wheels are awesome on that black 745T. Not really digging the maroon wheels he's got on there now, but still a sweet car. Has mad front camber now lol

Hello guys! Im new to this forum, i didnt know old Volvos are still popular in usa.
Here is my volvo 745 GLE rebuilt with a B230FT. When i bought it, then two weeks later and now.

Also new wheels are coming this friday, Japan racing jr22.

Yes.

There's nothing inspirational about a bone stock car.

There also should be the same disclaimer in this thread that there is in the 240 one, not to post your own car.

There's nothing inspirational about a bone stock car.

that's highly subjective -- you can't dictate what may or may not be inspiration to someone else.

There also should be the same disclaimer in this thread that there is in the 240 one, not to post your own car.

ultra-agreed.

It's entirely possible for posts to go awol without being nuked by an admin. I've reposted stuff before after having it deleted without being told that it had been done. Especially not that great that no such warning exists anywhere. To the point where at some point I asked about it explicitly, too - not everyone's going to be that observant and logical, though...

And a Volvo, likely a repost, but still open in my phone along with that nice Norwegian one dumped on the 17s.

362621-3601537.jpg

Back