• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Squirterizational mod RENTAL KIT for INCREASED PERFORMANCE

Hey John,

I would like to have the privilege of using the kit and then returning it. Let me know the best way of getting in touch with you?

Cheers,

Jason

I'll need some squirters too in the future. Hope you're ordering a bunch!

I'd like to be in line as well. Oughta have a block in less than a month.

Where is the loaner kit currently? Can it be sent my way when the person who has it now is done with it? I already got the squirters for John, but it turns out its a bit expensive to get the holes done by a local machine shop, so I'll do it myself then.

I too am curious where the kit is as well as the squirters....

Any thoughts or info?

LOL I hope the dude form the netherlands isn't in front of you in the cue.

Maybe we should just sort the kit out ourselves? I bet Lawrence could set us up with the spot face cutter.

Sorry fiolks, I'll admit, I'm sorta lost.
I've been busy with physical therapy (ggood!) and long 9AM to 1.30 AM days(bad) and taking care of my girls (good!) and working on suspension (GOOOD!) and a rally Few-cuss (Bad!!)
But the main thing is pushing hard to get shheeeet delivered cause I'm getting parts bounds up---gotta deliver the stuff that pays serious money and this has slipped....

So

WHO HAS THE KIT?
Send it back and lets work out the order HERE not in FAWKING PMs!!

Someplace we have a REFERENCE we can ALL check..

This thing cannot be something that means I have a lotta bookwork and figureing out T-brick names, Email names and Paypal names..
Folks, the days of dumb ass CB radio handles is dated,
USE YOUR GODDAM NAME in ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE.
I am trained to remember real names, but spastic "Mondodevastator87killermachine" I don't even bother with.

OK whoever has the kit neeeds to send it up to Jason in BC...

Wasn't there somebody in ONTARIO who was want to squirterise their block?

I am Jason and I am curious what place in the current order I am as I am under the impression from this post from May 29th that it should have been on the way up next.

If this is not the case I need to know as the project is waiting for this step to happen.

Thanks,

Jason

shipping address:

For both the squirters and the kit paid for on May 28th.

1eight6 42nd Ave. East
Vancouver BC
VfiveW 1S6

Last edited:
I've got it, sent John a message back in May saying was ready to ship, with no reply. Didn't realize I had to post here with updates as well...
Anyway, it'll be back on it's way to him today!

I've got it, sent John a message back in May saying was ready to ship, with no reply. Didn't realize I had to post here with updates as well...
Anyway, it'll be back on it's way to him today!

Here is THE ONLY place to post all info, and if you have the kit to check in, I make it and lend it but I cannot keep up with PM with some name "Mondodevastator740powah", then PayPal with deposits from the same fawker but now its "Naughtynoodles88", then some real name when I have to write a second time to get a ship address.

all news and movements here, please.

Ok, so after Jason (ermit) gets it, can it be sent to me after he's done with it?

I am going to be heading through Seattle approx. Friday the 6th of August would it make sense to stop by and pick up these items on my way back to Canuckistan, if the kit has returned to Seattle?

Back