• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2011 "who's crashing at my place" thread

I spoke to Steve yesterday and arranged to get a ride with him in his 142. If its OK I will crash at your place. I havent been following the hotel shens threads or any of the davis threads. I just saw this thread and noticed Steve was going and figured I would tag along and help pay for gas. Trying to pickup that 16v head from VolvoFreak too probably.
For sure man, it's cool.

You are the guest of honor. What would be your first choice?
...what T-bone said. :)

A little cross-poasting never hurt...

If anyone coming to <s>Davis</s> Justin's has an extra 240 steering wheel in decent shape, I'm in the market for this kind, horn pad or not:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2399/1908343224_bdb27da2a7.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Hey Steve, I'm 98% certain I have one in almost flawless condition with horn pad. I'm still not sure when I will be coming up (possibly not until the day of the show) but I'll try to remember to bring it.

I'm in! If you have room in the backyard I'll bring a tent, otherwise I can just crash in the wagon - so long as I'm not driving around after a few beers.

I'll see if I can borrow the ps2 I bought my ex and bring that - she never uses it so I doubt it will be a problem. Hmm we could put a TV on the hood and sit in the car for extra-real feel!

I'll PM you later and exchange contact info after work.

I'm in! If you have room in the backyard I'll bring a tent, otherwise I can just crash in the wagon - so long as I'm not driving around after a few beers.

I'll see if I can borrow the ps2 I bought my ex and bring that - she never uses it so I doubt it will be a problem. Hmm we could put a TV on the hood and sit in the car for extra-real feel!

I'll PM you later and exchange contact info after work.
There's room in the backyard for your tent Chris, no worries.

But you already live in Sac! You must have the shortest effin drive of anyone in this thread, minus me. :rofl:

Cassie said:
Any room for a cass? haha
Sure!

6,000 posts

We have Mexicans here. And their food. Maybe not the best, though. I wouldn't mind hitting one of those places that doesn't quite grade 'A' according to the health department, but makes some amazing pork.

I think northern CA has some incredible mushrooms, but I'm not that into mushrooms.

I just like any place where they actually make the food on site.

Zero%20Wing_Jun8%209_22_45.png

Back