• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

14point7 SLC Wideband O2

PEGASUS 6

Any one running one?

I just got mine, a Pure Plus II. I have a rattle in my newly done exhaust so Im bringing this to the shop with me to get the O2 bung welded in.

What am I looking at here for a basic install? How did you wire it>?

I am going on a road trip soon and this car needs to be capable, I just want to be able to read my AFRs Ill look into the other features of this O2 later.

Thanks!!!

I have the original one - and it's pretty damn good.

What is your setup?
Wiring it can be as easy as providing switched +12v. If you replace the stock o2 sensor (and are still using some EMS that uses NB o2) you can wire an output to the ECU and have the WB output a NB output to the ECU.

i've got the SLC DIY2... haven't built it yet but once you dig out the documentation it's fairly straight forward (after building up a megasquirt)...

wiring is straight forward... figuring out where it is on 14point7's web page is the hardest part to it... it's under http://14point7.com/Support.php on the UAFC (includes documentation) link...

Im running 1990 B230FT, 960 Throttle body, 3in cold side pipe, 16T hot side polished, 3" DP to 2.5, high flow magna flow cat, Borla straight through rear exit. Nxs MBC, NGK plugs, TLAO chips, 563 Gold Box, Polished 90+ mani, and looking to add a Wide Band!!!

1 Red System Power Switched 12[v] through 250ma Fuse Use fuseholder +
250ma Fuse
2 Black System Ground If you have a device connected to the
Linear Output, ground this point where the
device is grounded. Otherwise ground to
where ECU is grounded
3 Green LSU Heater Power Switched 12[v] through 5A Fuse Use fuseholder + 5A
Fuse
4 White LSU Heater Ground Ground to engine block or chassis

I should've ordered one of these months ago... I'm doing it now and am wondering if I should grab their MAP sensor or if there's something else out there that's even cheaper and doesn't come with any of the extra stuff(tubing, T, etc.). Is there an even cheaper, and quality option?

I've got one too. They say have different power/ground points for the wb o2 sensor and the SLC.

Mine works great, I've installed a netbook where my gauges were and use that for a dashboard.

I am having trouble with RPM input though, negative side of coil and at the tach are no good. Documentation says to tap off the - side of the injectors... any ideas?

I've got one too. They say have different power/ground points for the wb o2 sensor and the SLC.

Mine works great, I've installed a netbook where my gauges were and use that for a dashboard.

I am having trouble with RPM input though, negative side of coil and at the tach are no good. Documentation says to tap off the - side of the injectors... any ideas?
Ground it on the intake manifold with the injector grounds?

Do you have different power/ground points for the sensor and SLC?

I also kind of want to use the round gauge in my dash instead of having the standard rectangular box mounted somewhere random. That way it's less intrusive. Meh, more money!

I should've ordered one of these months ago... I'm doing it now and am wondering if I should grab their MAP sensor or if there's something else out there that's even cheaper and doesn't come with any of the extra stuff(tubing, T, etc.). Is there an even cheaper, and quality option?

get it seutp and do a review of it and they'll give you a MAP sensor... it's what i'd go with... the other sensors are much cheaper elsewhere

Give us 10 minutes to post a honest 200+ word review of our product, within 60 days of purchase, on any automotive performance forum, email the review to toalan@14Point7.com and receive your choice of bonus. If product was not directly purchased from 14Point7, review must include name of retailer where product was purchased.

OOH!^^ Nice! I will definitely be doing that. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Then, to decide if I really need to keep an eye on the wideband or just put it down in the storage box and get a map sensor for easy logging...

ORDERED!

Back