• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

anyone else drooling over this wagon?

yeah I saw this yesterday.

Drool indeed. Look at all the cool stuff - that steering wheel, e-codes, r-sport cluster, those switches I can't even identify on the center console.

Red interior :drool:

yeah I saw this yesterday.

Drool indeed. Look at all the cool stuff - that steering wheel, e-codes, r-sport cluster, those switches I can't even identify on the center console.

Red interior :drool:

You didn't offer them "Mr.Bill cashmoney"??

I don't understand - car is listed at 44,000 miles or something. It has a 100k badge though. I'd think a company like that would be more legit and explain it.

"Avid Collector".Looks like a restored "kit" car.E-codes,hella fogs,rims,rally dash, maybe even repaint.Nice car but unless it has the original window sticker stating it came with all of these things that are on there right now,I say "kitcar"

"Avid Collector".Looks like a restored "kit" car.E-codes,hella fogs,rims,rally dash, maybe even repaint.Nice car but unless it has the original window sticker stating it came with all of these things that are on there right now,I say "kitcar"

more evidence that the r cluster and stuff wasn't installed when new - unless it has 142k

Most of the descriptions are the history of the make and model. Looks a little shady.

that's how a lot of those companies play it up for people that have lots of money but aren't very smart. it's all presentation to hike the price up.

however that p1800es does look like it may legitimately have 90 miles on it.

I'm going after school to take this for a test drive hahah, its right down the road! Does seem shady though and I too was wondering about that high mile. badge! And am ! supposed to pay more for it b/c it is on the gold coast!?

The leather on the back seat of that 1800 is perfect, I wish my 245 had black leather like that! What happened, did they get cheap with the 240's!

Back