• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

All kinds of website glitches

Used the forum on PC yesterday and now it was logged out. Was fine before and phone is still logged in.

Also tried password recovery on PC. After entering email gives "Invalid redirect url (http://forums.turbobricks.com/login.php?do=login)"
After trying that I was suddenly logged in.

I switched from Chrome to Firefox and I can at least get into tb, but still logs me out every 15-30mins.
This is on my phone.

I had a glitch all day where I could log in, but I would be logged out after the redirect page. That happened on forums.tbforums.com and turbobricks.com. I just logged in on forums.turbobricks.com and it finally let me log in.

I've had this same issue for 2 days while using Chrome. I'm on IE right now and finally was able to get in. Maybe the issue is in Chrome?

Everything is working flawlessly for me once I logged into both tbforums.com and turbobricks.com/forums

The issues I initially experienced were due to being logged in on one URL and not both. Sometimes the URL seems to switch back and forth (likely when I click on some links).

yeah sorry guys, i've got some work to do to figure out how to make this work the way we need. Apologies for the frustrations

I've come in via Private Browsing in Firefox 59.0.2 on a Win10 machine, and I can actually get into TBOT. In saying that, I could earlier as well in the normal window, but then it kicked me out a few times and wouldn't keep my credentials.

Yeah its some redirect issues with the cookie and domains not matching up. I dont know why some times it "sticks" and sometimes its logging out after clicking a link.

I'll put in another ticket with the new host and have them look over the config and see whats a better option

forums

Hi this is only the second day I've gotten in a week. When I can't get in I don't even know how to tell you. Hopefully things are good now. Thanks!

Back