• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm hosting a ___party at Carlisle;

Cabernet, not Cabriolet!

Fine I'll bring the franzia.
does it go with scrapple?

Haha I was joking but I'll probably bring a big bottle of yellow tail Shiraz. I drink it with everything. And I'll bring some plastic wine glasses too so we are pinky out fancy. Security was cool about beverages last year as long as you aren't being an ass.
I do not know wine, but when I dated a wino, she told me yellow tail was good, and "anything with an orange label".

Guess I'll have to break out the High Life tall beer glass.

I'll bring the goggles.

And maybe some Dull-A-Ware beer.

Last edited:
You know I'll be there this year Mel. I'll probably cruise up with you and Strauss. Since no one wants to buy my 142 either, I'll likely take 2 hours dodging potholes through NY when her pan is scrapping the ground.

You know I'll be there this year Mel. I'll probably cruise up with you and Strauss. Since no one wants to buy my 142 either, I'll likely take 2 hours dodging potholes through NY when her pan is scrapping the ground.

That sounds great homie. & I'm working on a CT caravan for sure.

Looks like no Volvo again for Carlisle. Unless a miracle happens and I win the lottery or something. But I'll be there regardless, probably with the camcorder again and maybe my cardboard pinhole camera.

Looks like no Volvo again for Carlisle. Unless a miracle happens and I win the lottery or something. But I'll be there regardless, probably with the camcorder again and maybe my cardboard pinhole camera.

You're going to be on 142 maintain and rescue duty then. :nod:

Yeah, if you ever build the camera ;)

You still haven't added me to this list Mel, after all we have been through. Also, there will truly be 2 Mikes with 1970 142s models? :rockon:

My bad homes, I'll add you.

"I wish you weren't a liar..."

25-funniest-will-ferrell-characters-20090601003754927.jpg

Back