• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Oil Pump Mods - Max Effort

Finally got my installed tonight, this is a 92 squirter block. Fairly smooth, the pipe was misaligned by an eighth-quarter inch at first but I managed to shimmy it in.

I have the IPD re-enforcing ring and I followed the included install procedure.

y4mDoH5C8FNmFai-0etfPQrb21818Aobo6uig5kBsS4GGXM078OEvkYN7Afq5bwXEy0kFPUgLZcDpZ2ZyvBNU5uoq0qKjYX1Dpbv2z3rWrpLWEFu9gvRM7ucRa16m1aAyiQLI7hwaocdIvwkXb0yvKOGgduaBfuT2EM83V9-xuXwWKG8g6h9cMsprLR3ab0t_L4fiiPWqc0t5HGvXOJ4AYSMw

y4m7GJFpnMBHu6Lq9qE4Rwy4VbfV05a6L6F6N-Amj4aQmorFn9RLEip_lHzQgtlTKq3iXGBMVR_YYpVnT3SBwqcPyhuv8G06M9VTzNJ3v7ONrqaT2RZ6_v1tHVqEb0eRCwysip9As69YJYYDIPsVjyCGioIHlxnWtwlFl3XsxfttPf1e1VEKLg1RGDxXgqQUzNm-OY9SDs8r0alQpJpz-ttbA

Primed the pump with just the aux shaft. i spun it enough to get 40-60 psi, with oil coming out of the camshaft. New oil pump.

Been a while since anyone posted here, but I've ran the first design for 500km's now and all is good it appears. It made oil presure quickly after the filter primed, I'm also running the bigger ipd spring in the pump and the oil drive retainer they offer. Time will tell:)

Hi all, I've been out of car and side projects for some time due to buying and rehabbing a house, kids, day job, etc...
However, I plan on being at the IPD garage sale this coming Sat. Hope to see a few of you there. I may even bring about 3 oil tubes with me if you would like to inspect them in-person.

I've been fiddling a bit with ways of fitting non-standard wheel bolt circle diameters to the 240, I look forward to the insight/critism and knowledge shared on this subject!

So I need to know who you are before dismissing you as another random lunatic and making an ass out of myself. LC4Carl did it to me, and I did it to Mr Brown :rofl:

Hi all, I've been out of car and side projects for some time due to buying and rehabbing a house, kids, day job, etc...
However, I plan on being at the IPD garage sale this coming Sat. Hope to see a few of you there. I may even bring about 3 oil tubes with me if you would like to inspect them in-person.

I've been fiddling a bit with ways of fitting non-standard wheel bolt circle diameters to the 240, I look forward to the insight/critism and knowledge shared on this subject!

Well, whenever you get back at it, let me know. I too am interested in one

Hi all, I just listed the last 10 oil tubes on my website. Zeligsgarage.com
I'm in the process of getting a big run of the "stock style" tubes made but with clearance for ARP main studs and improved seals.
Also, these new oil tubes will be MUCH less expensive... just not fancy 3D printed SS.
I'm going to stock back up on freeze plug retainers as well in the next couple weeks.

I got laid off from my cushy job at MS so I'm incentivized to make things happen😅

Back