• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

+T cam shaft with manual tranny

What are your goals

To seriously answer this though, my initial plans were to just +t with a 15g and orange tops, run 7psi, keep it as basic as possible. Then I was like, well since I'm swapping transmissions I might as well go t5. Since I'm swapping cams I might as well put bigger valves in and have the head worked on. I'm going to have to reroute the amm and get tloa chips so I might as well throw all that in the trash and microsquirt with ls coils. So this is quickly turning into a "since I'm doing xxx I might as well yyy". So that is what gets me to wanting a more racing cam than just a t or b cam.

I personally like the penta H cam. Way more aggressive than the ipd turdbo cam (big waist of money). Better lobe separation (112?) and will pull to the 6500 mark no prob. Some may not like the lumpy idle. I love it. Makes the engine sound like there's actually an aggressive cam in it.

That 112 lobe angle separation is why I like the V15 turbo cam better than the IPD cam. The IPD cam has 110 if I recall correctly and my V15 n/a cam uses 109. My cars have both types of V15 in them. So the IPD cam is kind of a compromise between a true cam ground for a turbo and n/a.

Last edited:
So I got an Enem V16 turbo cam coming. More than what I was initially intending on spending for a cam but you gotta pay to play, or so they say.

Back