• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Projekt "We dont roll"

Spent some time mounting the intercooler, plenty of room for everything up front. Need to lengthen all the plumbing

42353af73cedcd0e.jpg

42353af74010b39e.jpg

42353af74397eb2a.jpg

42353af749b72efd.jpg

42353af74e340d21.jpg

img

Holy **** this is awesome haha. Completely going the opposite way of most musclecar builds. Keep it up. You should get custom badges made that say 140 ci

Made what should ne y last purchase from fcpgroton, among the things is a 940 radiator, slightly longer than my 740 core. Purchased an even from kevbot that works fantastic. Need to place one more order through summit racing and buy the controller for the 4l60e and that should be it. I'm optimistic that I should at least be able to see if the car has spark and fuel this weekend. I'm fairly confident that the 10+ hours wiring will work out well. Fingers crossed

This thing is AWESOME!

My brother had a 74 Nova, fire engine red that he drove all through high school. I then took it to college and on the way back to Louisiana the oil pump died, amazingly he made it all the way back (since the engine was hot apparently) but when he tried to start it the next day, it was seized sold. He had it bored 40 over and it used to run neck and neck with my 2nd gen RX7. If only I knew then what I know now, I would have reccomended a redblock!

Oh, and this was my first thought when I saw this build....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jygnts0SZFY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:wtf: :omg:

That was definately quite something, i chuckled a bit at the video of the burn out. definately cool, i like that he swapped out the front end for a 72 look, that's what i'm going to do, the 73 is too flat.

Back