• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2012 VCOA Meet is in St. Louis (June 1-3)

RepairmanJack

South-City Volvoman
STLVolvo_MeetMe.png

http://vcoa.org/events/national-events

I'll be there - so plan accordingly :-P

Too far! :grrr:

Nah, I'll be there. Might even bring both cars.

I like uglying up the pristine PV row with my old hoopty. They even gave me a 'diamond in the rough' award last time, trying to give me a hint? :lol:

Too far! :grrr:

Nah, I'll be there. Might even bring both cars.

I like uglying up the pristine PV row with my old hoopty. They even gave me a 'diamond in the rough' award last time, trying to give me a hint? :lol:

Can I stay at your place :oogle:

And now - for something completely different

A cool thing about this year's show is there will be "Performance Oriented":oogle: categories, where the focus will be more on "Go" than "Show". Here's a link to the Gateway Chapter's Webpage that will be updated as the fine points are put on the meet.

http://sites.google.com/site/gatewayvcoa/

It's gonna be GREAT - and it would be fantastic to have some well modified Bricks in attendance.

Glen

A cool thing about this year's show is there will be "Performance Oriented":oogle: categories, where the focus will be more on "Go" than "Show". Here's a link to the Gateway Chapter's Webpage that will be updated as the fine points are put on the meet.

http://sites.google.com/site/gatewayvcoa/

It's gonna be GREAT - and it would be fantastic to have some well modified Bricks in attendance.

Glen

I'd be looking to bring the S40 for the FWD class. If I could stand to drive it that far. :lol:

I think I might have a car or two that would fit into that category.

Well, the PV also fits into the 'Bud Tugly' competition, and the 'Excellence in Oxidation' award competition.

My 940 may not be ready for the show...
2ngzv5g.jpg

Ah well. Keeping you and your loved ones alive - this is what Volvos are for...

She runs and drives and I'll try and get her ready in time :)

Last edited:
Hmmm...I'll go IF the GT is finished. I want to know why they don't hold Midsommar in Parkville, MO anymore. That's a cool little town. Use your clout Aron and find out!

Hmmm...I'll go IF the GT is finished. I want to know why they don't hold Midsommar in Parkville, MO anymore. That's a cool little town. Use your clout Aron and find out!

The Kansas City VCOA chapter was doing those, plus the Lindsborg shows. I think they got burned out.

Hey, you're the TXVCOA el Pesidente...That makes you a mover and shaker! I'd need pics of your car's current condition before I gamble $50 worth of gas!
John, I ask about Parkville because I was talking to Scott in Tulsa a couple years ago and he said something to the effect of "It'll be a cold day in Hell..." but we were interrupted about then and I just assumed something had happened...

Hey, you're the TXVCOA el Pesidente...That makes you a mover and shaker! I'd need pics of your car's current condition before I gamble $50 worth of gas!
John, I ask about Parkville because I was talking to Scott in Tulsa a couple years ago and he said something to the effect of "It'll be a cold day in Hell..." but we were interrupted about then and I just assumed something had happened...

condition is... Sitting on Jack stands waiting to get the drive shaft bolted back up and TUNED... Tuning is the part that is holding it back

and I think Chris Ng might take over as president

Back