• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2012 Pictures

Any more images of this car on the left?
DSCF6688.JPG

Sorry, no.

What in the **** is going on with that K-jet/LH car?

it's extra fuel or meth injection for more boost, i set one up like that with MS running the EFI injectors and k-jet doing its thing in the background. he's probably got something other than LH driving those injectors.

Last edited:
What in the **** is going on with that K-jet/LH car?

No idear....hence why I took the picture, thought one of ya'llz knew.

Figured it was secondary fuel, water meth or just a hoax, cuz there's no FPR on that rail.

Hey its my car. That guy wouldn't let me in without paying haha.
Nice pictures by the way

Recognized it from the FS section or CL....

I was stationed behind a 140...waiting for you to driveby...but you backed out and left.

yeah I wasn't about to pay $20 when i wasn't even planning on staying that long. I just parked somewhere else.

Hey its my car. That guy wouldn't let me in without paying haha.
Nice pictures by the way

So you left? Maybe you would like to just pick up the tab for the event space next year to make up for your absence?

Last edited:
So you left? Maybe you would like to just pick up the tab for the event space next year to make up for your absence?

No I just parked down the street. I realize there are costs but $20 is just to steep for me (I'm a broke high schooler). No ones requiring you shut down a street, you can have shows in parking lots just fine. Not bashing the event, it was really nice. Just letting you know why I chose not to pay.

Next time contact us in advance and see if you can volunteer in exchange for entrance. We don't want to exclude anybody, but the costs of the event need to be made up somewhere. This event could not be held in a parking lot, BTW.

:drool: That orange 855 makes me wish I would have done it first. :-P

No I just parked down the street. I realize there are costs but $20 is just to steep for me (I'm a broke high schooler). No ones requiring you shut down a street, you can have shows in parking lots just fine. Not bashing the event, it was really nice. Just letting you know why I chose not to pay.
Excellent mature response. So many kids these days get butt hurt and all defensive too easily when a little humbleness and honesty goes much farther.
You are wise beyond your years. ;-)

Back