• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration -- 240 Style (DONT POST YOUR OWN)

AAwsome
vfrud2008-127copy.jpg
That is very very close to the look I want.. Thanks for posting!

how do you figure? a 16vt 242 is about all there is in this thread... i dont get your reasioning... is it because hes not swedish?? is it cuz his car is way better than yours?? :oogle:

no one else had a problem whith his pic but you.

just get the dick outa your ass. the rules of the thread were suspose to be dont post your car. calm down, didnt get your butt pounded last night or what? you sure are edgy.

no the rules of the thread where dont post up your POS hooptie...

i give up. i was just pointing out you being a dickfacehole for no reason.. case dismised

just get the dick outa your ass. the rules of the thread were suspose to be dont post your car. calm down, didnt get your butt pounded last night or what? you sure are edgy.

i think evo brakes are pretty inspirational...

Nope, those are the only pics I have. But maybe you or a swedish helper (buchka) can find the build thread for it, it's a pretty popular yellow and black 745 that runs 9's or 10's, I've seen a few vids of it roasting down the track.

The only info I have on that car currently is its new incarnation. The previous owner sold the rolling chassis to someone else who installed a 5 cylinder and a jerico trans.

http://forum.savarturbo.se/viewtopic.php?t=28444&start=0

Here is my inspiration. It may not be the best looking car right at the moment but it is powered by a Yota 1JZ. I have seen, rode and drove this car. I'm very impressed. this is one smooth car and the wheels are hot!
DSC_0011.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0009.jpg
[/IMG] .......... Its a lot of fun getting the WTF look from people.

Last edited:
Back