• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just another B234FT Conversion..

Sorted the problems with the cambelt out. I milled 1mm off the yoshifab mounting bracket.. it also turned out that my crankgear was off a bit due to the uncommon installation of that KL-Racing thingy..

I'm in the middle of redoing the whole exhaust, cause it broke on the meshed flexparts when i got stuck on my trailer.

And i dont know what to do next.. one idea was to restart the whole car, the other was to pass MOT in this crappy condition drive a while and then redo everything, including a new VEMS and stuff...

I think i will flub the car together to get it roadlegal anyhow will drive it a bit and then decide whether its better to redo everything. Since im working on this car since 2009 and it hadnt any registration after 2011, things arent getting better on it :D

so.. I've redone the whole exhaust system.. due to the fact i don't use Smartphones anymore i always forget to take my cam with me... ;) will take some pics on wednesday

No.. i just realized how much these little ****ers are dragging you out of the moment ;) So I#ve stopped using them.. i got one somewhere on a charger under my couch so i can use whatsapp on my laptop but that only works with a dongle and a mouse cause of spiderapp ;)

goddammit.. i believe i fried my ostrich... interchanged +&- while charging the batterie just for a second and now it wont start :/

what a blaze of dumbness...

hehe.. what a cramp it can be to upload pics these days when you decided against smartphones, going back to button phones in the need of a digicam for being able to make pics.. when the cam is lost.. :D

/edit.. so.. pics!! Muhaw!

As mentioned: i managed to loose my exhaust cause i hit the edge of my trailer with the plexpipe. It sheared a bit and the mesh was damaged badly. So the whole exhaust was like a spring.. I decided to redo the whole thing. First i wanted to redo it completely but i now used the ferrita parts i had. I added a mountpoint where normally the autotranny has its crossmember bolted to. I really can recommend this to everybody.. the exhaust hangs perfectly fine with this little mod. Also i tried some exclusive muffler hangers from a USA brand which i forgot the name of ;) they are very versatile and moddable (endmuffler) That tab on the gearbox was also a very good thing to do.. I experienced some loosening bolt on the turbo before.. i hope it's solved with this.

DSCF4682.JPG

DSCF4683.JPG

DSCF4684.JPG

DSCF4685.JPG

DSCF4686.JPG

DSCF4687.JPG

DSCF4688.JPG

DSCF4689.JPG

DSCF4690.JPG

DSCF4691.JPG

DSCF4692.JPG

DSCF4693.JPG

DSCF4694.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah.. update.. had the Idea to go to the Zulassungstelle and get me a Kurzzeitkennzeichen without T?V. Im only allowed to drive in my local district and i need to be always on a direct way to home or from home to "Erlangung der Hauptuntersuchung" like an opportunity to reach the t?v.. in german law many things are "Auslegungssache" interpretation.. it says im only allowed without Tuev and a KZK zu drive to the T?V and back home.. or to a repair shop to make repairs to finally get T?V ;) So i drove 250kms back and forth to a buddy of mine who has a Volvo Werkstatt to improve the Software and listen to some broken things the car has to fix them to finally get T?V ;)

In the End of this drive i know which things to fix and what to do with the LH.. ditch it ;) The Gearbox outshaft bearing is fried, the driveshaft bearing is.. .. no more and the axles in-bearing is also fried.. so: Redo the whole axle and subframe with painting and stuff, open the M90 and measure als bearings and find the proper SKF equivalent and replace the driveshaft bearing.

It runs pretty pretty lean cause the Software we did was for that huge t3t70 turbo.. the 15G td04hl runs much too lean. But i really dont want to put much more effort/money into this LH scrap. To tune it properly a need another Ostrich or at least burn the software from the ostrich on a chip, put it into EZK and put the Ostrich on the ECU again to tune and then redo all steps to tune the EZK again ^^ i want VEMS.. or Link.. or whatever.. ^^

I did a video on youtube to show my software buddy the problems with lean conditions per remote ;)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wd2SeLNgmRc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
and i realize: my nordish accent is pretty distinct :D

Oh... yeah.. pics! I installed also the do88 watercooler behind the do88 IC which was in there before and the new exhaust setup holds pretty awesome.. and no droning ! bam!

DSCF4728.JPG

DSCF4729.JPG

DSCF4730.JPG

DSCF4731.JPG

DSCF4732.JPG

DSCF4733.JPG

DSCF4734.JPG

DSCF4735.JPG

DSCF4736.JPG

DSCF4737.JPG

DSCF4738.JPG

DSCF4739.JPG

DSCF4740.JPG

DSCF4741.JPG

DSCF4742.JPG

Finally this ride with some good and some (preknown) bad readings was pretty necessary.. feels good to be kicked in the back by your seats. I lost that feeling completely.. i now have bock again to finalize this car.

Last edited:
Car looks great and I'm sure it's a blast to drive. Who makes that strut tower brace? Looks super beefy.

Back