• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm stuck trying to get the camshaft out.

"Study" does not mean read in it's entirety. You need to to get a life and quit acting in a condescending manor.

Lighten up Francis, you tore into this job on your own, panicked and came to the forum to ask for help. My advice was to learn how to do it yourself(save money, have more control over parts used/quality/outcome of work, etc..etc..etc...). You said yourself you "didn't read as much as you should have" you made your own rain cloud. ;-)

Last edited:
Lighten up Francis, you tore into this job on your own, panicked and came to the forum to ask for help. My advice was to learn how to do it yourself(save money, have more control over parts used/quality/outcome of work, etc..etc..etc...). You said yourself you "didn't read as much as you should have" you made your own rain cloud. ;-)

Listen "Pal" the purpose of this thread was to help fix the problem, not how to have prevented it from happening. Let's stick to the god damn topic.

By the way I pointed out that I reviewed the Haynes Manual as an indication that I spent time learning before I got any grease on my hands. Should I have learned more? Yes! In fact I said, as shown in your most recent post, that I should have read more which indicates my awareness of my lack of knowledge prior to you pointing it the f*ck out!

Want to hear what my other f' up was? I responded to your god damn post telling me why I messed up. If I hadn't responded to it then this useless battle wouldn't have begun. I should have treated you like a frickin jack russel terrier and just ignored your ass and eventually you would stop barking.

To everyone except Otto Mattik,

I appreciate all your thoughts and suggestions. It turns out that I had messed up the timing.

Back